Who should choose this course?
What will you study
This course offers a comprehensive introduction to the profesison of a business analyst
- Goals and tasks of business analysts
- Market requirements for business analysts
- Fundamental terms in business analysis
- Collecting and processing data
- Analysis tools
- Modelling of business processes
- Identifying business strengths and weaknesses
- Forecasting business revenue and expenses
- Identifying main points for business growth
This section covers communication between a business analyst, clients, and the team. You will also learn how to achieve your goals within the set time frame
- How to communicate with a client
- Difficulties in dealing with cliients and principles of efficient communication
- Understanding the subject
- Resolving conflicts
A business analyst's work is related to the identification and modelling of requirements and their approval with a client. This section will take a closer look at dealing with requirements .
- What are the requirements
- Types of requirements
- Working with existing demands
- Formalising requirements
- Identification of requirements
- Setting requirements
- Project documentation
In this section, you will learn how to manage projects to meet clients' demand efficiently
- Methods of project management
- Analysis of the existing methods
- A life cycle of software development
- The role of a business analyst in a software development life cycle
- Software development models: Waterfall, V-model, Incremental model, Iterative model, Spiral model, Chaos model, Prototype model
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, MSF
What tools do business analysts work with? We will focus on the unified modelling language UML, review working process with Jira and Confluence.
- Unified Modelling Language UML
- Types of UML diagrams
- Creating UML diagrams
- Relationships within UML diagrams
- Work with Jira
- Using Confluence
Working with business intelligence software - Power BI from Microsoft.
- What is Power BI
- Using Power BI for buisness analysis
- Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, Power BI Mobile
- Data mining and management
- Usage of Power Query
- Creating data models
- Identifying links
- Data analysis language DAX
- Creating reports
- Setting up and formatting reports
- Creating and setting up Dashboards
More than education: career prospects
STEP IT Academy cooperates with local and international companies. We regularly update and post vacancies from our partners
Where do our students work?
Ready to start the course?
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
To whom is the Buisness Analytics course suitable for?
What document/certificate will I get after graduating from the Academy?
If I don't have a computer at home, can I study at the Academy?
What documents do I need to enroll?
Is it possible to study online?
Who can study, are there any age or knowledge restrictions?