We know everyone can become a programmer! And we have the track record to prove it. But we do have requirements to achieve the goal: desire, diligence and discipline. Bring those and we take care of the rest
We have developed a comprehensive training program that equips you with professional IT skills through real practice.
IT STEP Academy has been working in the field of IT education since 1999. Working closely with the leading software companies allows us to develop the necessary training for a professional start in IT. Our authored techniques and project-oriented approach teach you how to solve the real problems your company or clients are facing.
The effectiveness of our “Software Development” course is confirmed by thousands of STEP graduates who have went on to become successful developers, in some of the world’s largest companies in 36 countries.
Relevance, Professionalism, Excellence
Education at IT STEP Academy is based on three essential components of active learning.
The knowledge and skills that our students gain must meet the requirements of employers today and in the future. Therefore, we review and update our course program every six months.
Instructors at STEP Academy are specialists in their field with more than five years experience. The methods they teach you are the same methods they use on a day-to-day basis at leading companies. In our classrooms, students receive only relevant knowledge from real practice.
We have created a unique learning environment where teachers and students communicate on an equal footing. Our classrooms and laboratories are equipped with comfortable workplaces, computer equipment, and licensed software.
Learn from Practitioners
Our teachers are not classical professors, they are professionals from the industry.
Starting from introductory programming to more advanced languages.
Learning by Doing
Minimum theory during the lesson, but maximum real-world practice.
Pass exams and earn official recognition from Microsoft and CISCO for your work during the course.
Our curriculum is based on real market requirements. Our methodologists and professors are constantly working on improving and updating it so that graduates of STEP can adequately show themselves to the employer.
- HTML: main tags
- CSS: colors, indents, and decorations
- CSS & HTML: lists and tables
- Extensible Markup Language
- WordPress: creating a blog
- WordPress: posting blog online
- Python: Fundamentals of the theory of algorithms and data
- Python: conditions and loops
- Python: functions Function parameters
- Python: tuples and dictionaries
- C: advanced flow control and data aggregates
- C: pointers, functions and memory
- C: accessing different kinds of data
- C: object programming. Inheritance. Exceptions
- C: operators and enumerated types
- Arduino: analog and digital sensors
- Arduino: control motors, lights, sounds
- Arduino: bi-pod robot
- Arduino: self-driving car
- Unity: Google ARCore SDK
- Unity: server console application
- Unity: mobile game for Android device
- Unity: Interface parameters and events for triggering behavior
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create Windows applications using client-server technologies, graphics, databases and multimedia
- Correctly and quickly calculate the algorithms for solving the tasks and the cost of their implementation
- Design and manage databases of various degrees of complexity and size
- Develop web applications that respond to user actions and provide information stored in databases
- Automate work with databases, depending on the formulation of the problem or customer requirements
- Participate in the development of computer games
- Modify programs and applications for specific tasks
- Develop network applications
- Create utilities that solve common user tasks
- Create applications and dynamic websites based on the .NET platform;
- Ensure application security using encryption, authentication, and secure connections
- Test software using modern techniques and technologies; design software projects regardless of the target implementation language
Forms of Education
Coding & Robotics
Launch price: 500 CHF per module
Special preparatory program for teenagers ages 14-17.
- Module 1: Introduction to WebDevelopment
- Module 2: Programming with Python
- Module 3: Robotics with Arduino
- Module 4: Game Development with Unreal Engine
Every Module: 10 weeks.
English / French
Work in/with international IT-companies.
Launched their startups. Minimum experience in IT - 5 years.
Average teaching experience - 2 years.
Subjects of teaching: LEGO Robotics: Level 1, LEGO Robotics: Level 2, Programming in Python - Junior, Programming in Python - Middle, Makeblock Robotics: Scratch, Makeblock Robotics: C, Microelectronics with Arduino.
Birth date: 28/07/1992.
Education: Geneva school of engineering, architecture and landscape - Haute École du paysage, d'ingénierie et d'architecture de Genève.
Profession: Embedded engineer.
Interests: Robotics science, games and climbing.
Birth date: 27 June 1984 (35y)
Education: Art study at "Ecole des arts décoratif de Genève"
Profession: Concepteur multimédia" Project creator in digital at scool "EAD Genève" (CFC).
- Migros Genève (Printer, Electronics seller, Content creator for motion design, social medias consulting).
- Freelance (Davidoff, University of Geneva (Bioscope), Sculpteo, Jardin botanique Genève, Hagerty, Enoil Bioenergies).
-Professor at adult private scool "Ecole-club Migros Genève" (from 2016).
Interests: Art, Design, 3D, DEV, Video games, Blockchain, AR, VR, 3D printing, Hacking, Digital marketing, Social medias,
Science, Learning, Low Tech, Society structure, Econmic, Society, Politics.
At the age of 15 Cyril created a project of mmorpg called "Nilorea le destin des runes" which was being made for 8 years under his guidance and team leading; UI, 3D, models, icon, character design etc. were created.
Education at STEP is organized so students can immerse themselves in their specialty as much as possible without being distracted by unnecessary materials. We do not have written exams, and tests for learning — only standard tests for self-mastering the subject. Representatives of IT companies are present at the defense of graduation projects, and a diligent student can immediately find a good job.
STEP Academy students receive international diplomas