Workshops: Digital Productivity for Adults
Rue Richard-Wagner 1, 1202 Genève
First course free!
There are many ways you're wasting your time with repetitive daily routines and we have a whole bunch of tools and techniques to make your life easier so you can spend more time doing things you really like. Come and try, the first lesson's free.
Workshop: Secrets of Gmail
Overview of Gmail and Google Calendar. Define a label system and implement it in Gmail. Gmail Rules setup and management. Booomerang: email scheduling and reminders.
- Learn to organise your gmail inbox and account like a pro.
- Set yourself up with a proper smart folder system.
- Understand filters and rules, use them to your advantage.
- Schedule emails to send later, ask gmail to remind you of awaited answers.
Workshop: Master Google Docs
Google Docs basics. Learn to use voice typing to dictate text to your document. Setup Translate+ to translate text inside Google Docs
Spreadsheets. Spreadsheets basics: lines & columns, formatting. Spreadsheets Power Tools: Automate Tedious Tasks. Get your own data from a Google Sheets into a custom featured Google Map with just a few clicks.
- Familiarise yourself with google docs and spreadsheets.
- Learn to find templates of quality to boost your productivity.
- Discover key tools and add-ons to extend docs and spreadsheets functionality.
Workshop: Time and Task Management
To do lists, method and hands-on practice with leading apps. Kanban boards, Trello and how to prioritise while having fun. Become Expert on organizing through the use of boards, lists, and cards. Time tracking with Pomodoro timers.
- Manage your personal and professional life online from anywhere .
- Learn tools that let you work collaboratively on projects
- Take advantage of famous project management methods for your own benefits
For all digital productivity workshops:
Duration: 90 minutes
English/French bilingual classes
Age group: adults 17 to 75
Plese register for the following workshops below.