Learn the world of computers!
7 REASONS WHY YOUR CHILD
JUNIOR STEP COMPUTER ACADEMY:
Children like computers, and they’ll get hands on experience at the Junior Academy
Junior Academy helps children decide on future professions at an early age
Flexible scheduling makes it possible to choose convenient times for classes, on weekdays or weekends
Our trainers present educational material through game-based activities
Children gain expertise in IT technologies, raising their level of competence and self-assurance
Junior Academy has modern equipment and small study groups, ensuring every child gets attention
New skills and knowledge will have a positive effect on performance at school
Classes at Junior Computer Academy have started! Choose your program, choose your schedule, reserve your place!
WHAT TRAINING OPTIONS WE OFFER
Junior Computer Academy was recognized as a Championship in Capacity Building category during WSIS Forum 2017 organised by ITU and UNESCO
COMPUTER ACADEMY is:
Computer education for students age 7-14
Computers will no longer be a toy, but a tool for creative self-expression and intellectual development.
Children will learn the nuances of computer devices, how to program, create websites, produce graphics, develop games, author presentations, and take photos and videos.
Studying at Junior Computer Academy provides children with a solid IT base, preparing them for different professions in the IT industry.
HOW IS LEARNING PROCESS ORGANIZED?
- Children study in modern well-equipped computer classes
- All kids have personal workplaces and personal computers
- Classes are fully practical: children work with computers, take photos in a professional photo studio, develop their own games and websites, and draw in the art studio
- After every class children get homework
- Parents get regular reports on their child’s performance
- After completing the course your child is awarded Junior Computer Academy diploma