Internships Positions: Marketing and Sales
STEP Academy Geneva is currently looking for two interns for our Marketing and Sales department.
Deadline for Application: 10th of May 2018 (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis)
Duration of contract: 3 months
Indicative starting date: May 2018
Salary: 500 CHF/month + potential bonus on sales
Workload: 50% (20 hours/week)
IT STEP Academy is one of the fastest growing companies specialized in the education of digital technologies. IT STEP Academy started in 1999 in Odessa, Ukraine. Now it operates in 18 countries and 48 branches. Headquarters of the Academy are located in Kyiv, Ukraine. The Geneva branch of IT STEP Academy was established in February 2018 and started its activity on the 14th of April 2018.
You will be responsible for different tasks such as:
– Developing client portfolios
– Managing sales and calls to potential clients
– Managing the website: creating and loading blog posts
– Managing social media accounts: posting on Facebook and Twitter
– Translations in French/English
– Working on strategies for our various products and coming up with ideas on how to market them.
You need to be familiar with Office and have excellent communication skills both in person and while calling to ensure all our products and services are delivered successfully.
You should have a desire to learn and have a proactive attitude.
We are looking for:
– Good English and French skills (preferably a native speaker of one of these two languages)
– Communication, marketing, and sales skills
– Creating database skills
– IT skills: Office, social media…
– Independent, friendly, motivated, confident, responsible, positive, very organized, be able to work as a team as well as work on your own initiative.
You will have the opportunity either to work in the morning (9 am to 1 pm) or in the afternoon (1 pm to 5 pm).
Depending on the quality of your work we may offer you a position at the end of the internship.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will witness the development of a startup and have the opportunity to find your true interests.
Experience all aspects of establishing a company: sales, marketing, and idea creations that lead to real products.
Sales experience – you will interact with our current and potential customers, and even have the possibility to train them.
You will work in a newly established company and witness the opportunities and challenges it is facing.
You will have the ability to say you were part of something great and increase the value of your CV.