"Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge.
- SALLY RIDE"
This program is developed for
From 5 to 6
From 7 to 9
From 10 to 13
- Build and code LEGO robots.
- Solve robotic challenges on a specially designed map of a star system.
- Design and launch water rockets (with a parachute).
- Do scientific experiments.
- Solve mathematical and logical challenges.
- Experiment and create mechanisms and devices.
- Discover physics, geometry, mechanics, aeronautics, mechanics, and ballistics.
- Learn the science behind mechanical devices and how they operate.
- Create a space platformer game and learn to change gravity and acceleration.
- Learn to control drones and fly through an obstacle course.
The most important thing we can do is inspire young minds and to advance the kind of science, math and technology education that will help youngsters take us to the next phase of space travel.
- John Glenn