Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge.
- SALLY RIDE
This program is developed for
From 5 to 6
Space Explorers. Robotics and scientific experiments.
From 7 to 9
Space Engineers. Robotics, microelectronics, 3D design, space games development, drones, rocket launching.
From 10 to 13
Space Colonizers. Microelectronics, 3D design, space games development, drones, rocket launching.
- Build and code LEGO robots.
- Solve robotic challenges on a specially designed map of a star system.
- Design and launch water rockets (with a parachute).
- Do scientific experiments.
- Solve mathematical and logical challenges.
- Experiment and create mechanisms and devices.
- Discover physics, geometry, mechanics, aeronautics, mechanics, and ballistics.
- Learn the science behind mechanical devices and how they operate.
- Create a space platformer game and learn to change gravity and acceleration.
- Learn to control drones and fly through an obstacle course.
Forms of study
Easter Camp in Nations
- Week 1: 10(11).04-14.04. (4 or 5 days options).
- Week 2: 17.04-21.04.
🕘 Schedule: 09:00 - 17:00.
🦸 Age groups: 4.5-6, 7-9,10-13.
📍Address: IT STEP Academy, Rue Richard-Wagner, 1, 4eme etage, CH-1202 https://goo.gl/maps/qY15tPd7BQXmMsis9
👉 Online registration and details: https://next-academy.ch/easter-camps
English / French
09:00 - 17:00
The most important thing we can do is inspire young minds and to advance the kind of science, math and technology education that will help youngsters take us to the next phase of space travel.
- John Glenn